The Ultimate Way to Explore a City
I love a good bus tour! Why? I could give you one reason, but since you asked, I'll give you five.
1. It's a great way to visit multiple sites without the hassle of having to figure out transportation.
2. It's a great way to catch glimpses of a city you might otherwise miss because you're in full blown tourist mode.
3. It's inexpensive and typically last for 24 hours. This means you could potentially use your tour pass across 2 days (depending on what time of the day you start).
4. You get to meet people and or see sites that may have not been on your radar.
5. Lastly, it's a great way to maximize your time, which is helpful if your travel days are limited.
I've done bus tours while on vacation and it's a great way to get around local cities too. Have you ever done site seeing by bus?